A Sakhi is a historical account of Sikhism.
Sakhi may also refer to:
- Sakhi, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province
- Sakhi, Nepal, a village
- Sakhi for South Asian Women, an anti-domestic violence organization
- Sakhi Dad Mujahid, former Deputy Defence Minister of Afghanistan under Taliban rule
- Sakhi (Meshrano Jirga representative), Afghan politician
- Sakhi (2008 film), an Indian Marathi-language film
- Alaipayuthey (film), a 2000 Tamil film dubbed into Telugu with the title Sakhi
- Gopi, a historical account in Hinduism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sakhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.