(Redirected from Saliency)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up salience in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salience or saliency may refer to:
- Incentive salience, a motivational "wanting" attribute given by the brain
- Mortality salience, a product of the terror management theory in social psychology
- Salience (language), the property of being noticeable or important
- Salience (neuroscience), the perceptual quality by which an observable thing stands out relative to its environment
- Social salience, in social psychology, a set of reasons which draw an observer's attention toward a particular object
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salience.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.