(Redirected from Salle (disambiguation))
|Look up salle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salle is the French word for 'hall', 'room' or 'auditorium', as in:
- Salle des Concerts Herz, a former Paris concert hall
- Salle Favart, theatre of the Paris Opéra-Comique
- Salle Le Peletier, former home of the Paris Opéra
- Salle Pleyel, a Paris concert hall
- Salle Ventadour, a former Paris theatre
- Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, a multipurpose venue in Montréal
It may also refer to:
- Salle, Norfolk, a village and civil parish in England, pronounced "Saul"
- Salle, Abruzzo, Italy
- Salle, Nepal
- Fred Salle, English long jumper
- Jérôme Salle, French film director
- David Salle, American painter
- Alexander Östlund, Swedish football player, nicknamed "Salle"
- Auguste Sallé French traveller and entomologist
- Johan Sälle, Swedish ice hockey player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.