From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salmi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salmi may refer to:
- Abdul Aziz Al-Salmi, a Kuwaiti football referee
- Albert Salmi (1928-1990), American actor
- Jorma Salmi (born 1933), retired professional ice hockey player
- Salmi (rural locality), a rural locality (a settlement) in the Republic of Karelia, Russia
- Salmi (air base), a former Soviet air base
- Salmi, short name for salmagundi, a salad dish originating in England
- Salmis, a rich stew or ragoût of game meat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salmi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.