Type of site
|Area served||Pacific Northwest|
Salmon University is a recreational fishing website that provides news, instruction, and other information related to angling in Alaska, British Columbia, Oregon, and Washington. The site was launched in 2002. It provides How To's, guides, charters, and resources for fishing. A store is available on the website where one can buy Salmon University merchandise.
- Rose, Doug (29 September 2010). "Seattle Blackmouth". Game & Fish. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Mayor, Jeff (16 January 2008). "Changes at Salmon University". The News Tribune. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Pollizotto, Martin (2006). Saltwater Fishing Made Easy. Ragged Mountain Press. pp. 338–339. ISBN 007146722X.
- Gross, Chip (2008). Steelhead and Salmon: Use the Secrets of the Pros to Catch More and Bigger Fish. Lyons Press. pp. 83–84. ISBN 978-1599214160.
- Gillespie, Chad (16 February 2004). "Point-No-Point a good bet for blackmouth". Kitsap Sun. Retrieved 26 July 2015.