Salomé di Iorio
Jessica Salomé di Iorio (born 23 July 1980) is an Argentine lawyer and football referee. She was selected as referee for the 2009 Copa Libertadores de Fútbol Femenino and the women's tournament at the 2012 Olympics. She served as a referee at the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup. She is also the only woman who has refereed in the Argentine Primera División's reserves league.
- Jorge Salcedo. "Salomé Di Iorio, "el arbitraje una vocación"" (in Spanish). Revista Árbitros. Retrieved 2010-12-15.[permanent dead link]
- "Justicia y belleza: Salomé Di Iorio, una pionera en el arbitraje argentino". La Capital (in Spanish). 2010-12-07. Archived from the original on 2010-12-10. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Olympic Football Tournament London 2012 – Appointments of Match Officials" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 19 April 2012. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- "22 referees, 7 support referees and 44 assistant referees appointed for FIFA Women's World Cup 2015™". FIFA.com. 30 March 2015.
- "Referees and Assistant Referees for the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015™" (PDF). FIFA.com.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|