From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salpeter, Salpetre or Saltpeter most commonly refers to Nitre, KNO3.
It may also refer to:
- 11757 Salpeter a minor planet found in 1960 by a team from Palomar Observatory
- Nitratine (Chile saltpeter), the mineral form of sodium nitrate, NaNO3
- People with the last name Salpeter
- Edwin Ernest Salpeter (1924–2008), U.S. astronomer
- Greta Salpeter (born 1988), U.S. musician
- See also
- Saltpeter (disambiguation)
- Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, a teaching hospital in Paris, France
- Saltpetre Republic, a term used in Chilean historigraphy for the 1879-1914 period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salpeter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.