From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up salsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salsa may refer to:
In entertainment and media
- Salsa (1988 film)
- Salsa (2000 film)
- A character in the video game Mother 3
- A character in the video game Eternal Sonata
- Salsa, a television program on Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Salsa, a satellite in the Cluster II mission
- Salsa (fashion), a clothing company and brand
- SALSA (programming language)
- Safe and Local Supplier Approval, a UK food safety standard
- In cryptography, the Salsa family of stream ciphers, particularly Salsa20
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.