Salt spring (disambiguation)
Salt Spring or Salt Springs may refer to:
- Brine spring, a saltwater spring
- Salt Spring, a watering place on the route of El Camino Viejo in California
- Salt Spring (San Bernardino County), a watering place on the Old Spanish Trail (trade route) in California
- Salt Spring Island, Canada
- Salt Springs, Nova Scotia (disambiguation), Canada
- Salt Springs, Florida, United States
- Salt Springs, Missouri
- Salt Springs, Syracuse, a neighborhood of Syracuse, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salt spring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.