|Look up salty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salty may refer to the following:
- Salty Parker (1912–1992), baseball player and coach
- Salty du Rand (b. 1926) South African rugby player
- Salty Saltwell, baseball manager
- Jarrod Saltalamacchia (b. 1985), baseball player
- Salty the Seal, a character in Disney's Pluto cartoons
- Salty, a diesel engine in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, see Railway engines (Thomas and Friends)
- Salty the Parrot, first mate in Sinbad Jr. and his Magic Belt
- Salty, a character of the group Captain Bogg and Salty
- Salty (film), a 1973 family film about a sea-lion
- Gun Shy (film), a 2017 comedy film produced under the working title Salty
- Salty (album), by The Mutton Birds
- Saltwater crocodiles in Australia, colloquial "Saltie"
- Salt (disambiguation)
- Salty dog (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.