Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salud ("health" in Spanish) may refer to:
Característica individual o grupal
Film and TV
- Salud, album by Juan d'Anyelica
- ¡Salud! João Gilberto, Originator of the Bossa Nova 1963 studio album by Jon Hendricks
- Salud, Dinero y Dinero, Trotsky Vengaran album 1991
- Calle Salud, Compay Segundo 1999
- Salud y Buenos Alimentos, Rosendo Mercado 2005
- Salud Universal, Los Brujos
- A Tu Salud, Vicente Fernández 1998
- A Su Salud..., Grupo Bryndis 1996
- Salud Y Rocanrol, Barricada 1997
- "Salud", by George Shearing Quintet
- "Salud", song by RJD2 from Deadringer (album)
- "Salud", song by Sky Blu (rapper) Reek Rude / Sensato / Sky Blu / Wilmer Valderrama
- Salud Part 2, Wilmer Valderrama
- "Salud" by Larry Carlton, composed by Abraham Laboriel, Sr.
- "Salud" by Vicente Fernández, composed by Homero Aguilar
- "Salud" by Armando Manzanero, composed by Armando Manzanero covered by José Feliciano
- Salud, Colón, Panama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.