Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salud ("health" in Spanish) may refer to:
Film and TV
- Salud, album by Juan d'Anyelica
- ¡Salud! João Gilberto, Originator of the Bossa Nova 1963 studio album by Jon Hendricks
- Salud, Dinero y Dinero, Trotsky Vengaran album 1991
- Calle Salud, Compay Segundo 1999
- Salud y Buenos Alimentos, Rosendo Mercado 2005
- Salud Universal, Los Brujos
- A Tu Salud, Vicente Fernández 1998
- A Su Salud..., Grupo Bryndis 1996
- Salud Y Rocanrol, Barricada 1997
- "Salud", by George Shearing Quintet
- "Salud", song by RJD2 from Deadringer (album)
- "Salud", song by Sky Blu (rapper) Reek Rude / Sensato / Sky Blu / Wilmer Valderrama
- Salud Part 2, Wilmer Valderrama
- "Salud" by Larry Carlton, composed by Abraham Laboriel, Sr.
- "Salud" by Vicente Fernández, composed by Homero Aguilar
- "Salud" by Armando Manzanero, composed by Armando Manzanero covered by José Feliciano
- Salud, Colón, Panama
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.