(Redirected from Salvage (film))
|Look up salvage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Salvage may refer to:
- Marine salvage, the process of rescuing a ship, its cargo and sometimes the crew from peril
- Water salvage, rescuing people from floods.
- Salvage tug, a type of tugboat used to rescue or salvage ships which are in distress or in danger of sinking
- Recycling, the conversion of waste materials into new materials and objects, was usually referred to in the mid-20th century as "salvage"
- Data salvage, the process of data recovery from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible primary storage media
- Salvage archaeology, an archaeological survey and excavation carried out in areas threatened by construction or development
- Salvage ethnography, the practice of salvaging a record of what was left of a culture before it disappeared
- Salvage therapy, medical treatment for those patients not responding adequately to first line treatment
- Salvage (1921 film), a 1921 American silent film directed by Henry King
- Salvage (2006 film), a 2006 American horror film
- Salvage (2009 film), a 2009 British horror film
- "Salvage", an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Salvage 1, an 1979 ABC science fiction-comedy series
- "Salvage" (The X-Files), a 2001 episode of the television series The X-Files
- "Salvage" (Angel), a 2003 episode of the television series Angel
- Salvage, a 1962 episode in the Hallmark Hall of Fame
- Salvage (Transformers), an Autobot from Transformers
- "Salvage" (short story), a 1986 short story by Orson Scott Card
- Salvage, a 1919 novel by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Salvage, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Extrajudicial punishment resulting in death is referred to as Salvage in the Philippines
- Salvage title, a form of vehicle title branding in North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salvage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.