From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sam Hill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sam or Samuel Hill may refer to:
- Sam Hill (euphemism), a euphemism for 'hell' or 'damn'
- Samuel Hill (1857–1931), railroad businessman and builder of the Maryhill Museum and Peace Arch
- Samuel Hill (VC) (1826–1863), Irish recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Sam Hill (director), American television director and producer
- Sam Hill (cyclist) (born 1985), Australian downhill mountain bike racer
- Sam Hill (rugby union) (born 1993), rugby union player
- Sam H. Hill (1898–1978), American football coach and sports figure
- Samuel Hill (engraver) (c. 1765–c. 1809), engraver who worked in Boston, Massachusetts
- Samuel B. Hill (1875–1958), U.S. Representative from the state of Washington
- Samuel W Hill (1815–1889), American surveyor, geologist and mining developer
- Sam Hill Memorial Bridge, a bridge crossing the Columbia River between the U.S. states of Oregon and Washington, named for Samuel Hill
- Giv'at Shmuel (English: Samuel Hill), a city in the Center District of Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sam Hill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.