From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samaras (feminine: Samara) is a Greek surname meaning 'saddler'. It is the surname of:
- Antonis Samaras (born 1951), Greek politician and Prime Minister of Greece from 2012 to 2015
- Georgios Samaras (born 1985), a Greek footballer
- Ioannis Samaras (born 1961), a retired Greek footballer
- Lucas Samaras (born 1936), a Greek-American art photographer
- Nikos Samaras (1970 – 2013), a Greek volleyball player
- Nick Samaras, a poet
- Spyridon Samaras (1861–1917), a Greek composer
- Tim Samaras (1957 - 2013) American weather researcher and "Storm Chaser"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samaras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.