Jump to navigation Jump to search
Samaras (feminine: Samara) is a Greek surname meaning 'saddler'. It is the surname of:
- Antonis Samaras (born 1951), Greek politician and Prime Minister of Greece from 2012 to 2015
- Georgios Samaras (born 1985), a Greek footballer
- Ioannis Samaras (born 1961), a retired Greek footballer
- Lucas Samaras (born 1936), a Greek-American art photographer
- Nikos Samaras (1970 – 2013), a Greek volleyball player
- Nick Samaras, a poet
- Spyridon Samaras (1861–1917), a Greek composer
- Tim Samaras (1957 - 2013) American weather researcher and "Storm Chaser"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samaras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.