Samborski may refer to the following:
- Sambor I of Pomerania - duke of Eastern Pomerania from 1180-1207
- Sambor II Tczewski - Prince of Pomerania, father of Margaret Sambiria
- Leszek Samborski - Polish politician, MP
- Artur Nacht-Samborski - Polish Kapist painter
- Adolph Samborski - Harvard baseball head coach
- Tadeusz Samborski - Polish politician, MP
- Bogusław Samborski / Gottlieb Sambor - Polish actor, German collaborator
- Marek Samborski - Polish politician, MP
- Antoni Samborski - Polish politician, MP
- a Polish szlachta family, traditionally of the Ostoja and Finke Coats of Arms
- of or relating to Sambor a historically Polish city currently located in the Ukraine
- of or relating to Sambor County a historically Polish county currently located in the Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samborski.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.