Sammi Kane Kraft
|Sammi Kane Kraft|
Kraft in 2005
April 2, 1992|
Livingston, New Jersey, U.S.
|Died||October 9, 2012
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, musician, athlete|
Born in Livingston, New Jersey, she starred in the 2005 remake of Bad News Bears as Amanda Whurlitzer (played by Tatum O'Neal in the original film). She was featured in an ESPN.com Page 2 story about her athletic skills, and competed in the Junior Olympics. She began a garage folk project in San Francisco under the name of Scary Girls and continued to record music. She was also working on a post-folk rock musical called "Funeral" (working title) with her brother Frankie.
On October 9, 2012, at 1:30 AM, Kraft was riding in the passenger seat of a car when it rear-ended a semi trailer and was then struck by another vehicle, according to the California Highway Patrol. Subsequently, she was pronounced dead at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
- "Sammi Kane Kraft dies at 20; acted in 'Bad News Bears' remake". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 11, 2012.
- "Sammi Kane Kraft". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- "Glory Day: Bad News for a Bear". ESPN. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- "Scary Girls". SoundCloud. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- "Sammi Kane Kraft, Bad News Bears Star, Dies in Car Crash at Age 20". Gossip Cop Media. Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- E!: Bad News Bears Remake Actress Sammi Kane Kraft Killed in Car Crash
- "Teaneck heart recipient walks to raise awareness of organ donorship". NorthJersey.com. Retrieved December 20, 2014.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|