|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera|
|Lens||Interchangeable (Samsung NX-mount)|
|Sensor||23.4 mm × 15.6 mm; CMOS, APS-C Format (20.3 effective megapixels)
|Maximum resolution||5472 × 3648 (20 recorded megapixels)|
|Flash||Built-in pop-up flash, 11 Guide Number at ISO 100|
|Shutter||Electronically controlled vertical-run focal plane shutter|
|Shutter speed range||1/8000 to 30 sec. and bulb (up to 4 minutes)|
|Exposure metering||221-segment TTL|
|Focus areas||Contrast-detect 1 Point AF (free selection), 15-Area-Focusing (normal) / 35-area-focusing (close up), Face Detection (max 10 faces)|
|Focus modes||Autofocus (Single, Continuous), Manual Focus|
|Continuous shooting||8 fps up to 11 JPEG or 8 RAW frames, 3 fps up to 15 frames (JPEG)|
|Viewfinder||EVF color display, 100% field of view, 0.68x (35mm equiv), 1.04x magnification, with 1.44M dots equivalent; and 640k dots Pentile AMOLED OCR articulated multi-angle 3-inch (76 mm) color display|
|Rear LCD monitor||4:3 aspect, 3.0 inch, 614,000 dots Active-Matrix OLED (PenTile) OCR|
|Storage||Secure Digital, SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Battery||BP13100 1300 mAh|
|AV Port(s)||NTSC, PAL, HDMI 1.4a (1080i, 720p, 576p / 480p)|
|Data Port(s)||USB 2.0 (micro USB)|
|Dimensions||122.0 x 89.6 x 39.5mm (excluding the projecting parts)|
|Weight||341-gram (0.752 lb) (body only, no battery or card)|
The Samsung NX20 is a digital compact camera produced and marketed by Samsung since April 2012 as a successor to the Samsung NX11. It is a 20.3 Megapixel mirrorless interchangeable lens camera using the Samsung NX-mount.
The NX30 is similar to its predecessor, the Samsung NX20, but has fast hybrid autofocus which Samsung claims can detect an object in only 80ms.
In addition to this advanced phase-detect/contrast-detect hybrid autofocus system, but it has improved ISO range, better continuous shooting speed (8 vs 9 fps), Full HD videos @ 60fps (NX20 being limited to 30fps only), a higher resolution display and tiltable viewfinder.
- "NX20 - Tech Specs". Samsung Canada. Retrieved June 20, 2012.
- "Samsung NX20, NX210, and NX1000: we preview the refreshed mirrorless camera lineup". The Verge. May 17, 2012. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- Rawlinson, Nik (27 June 2012). "Samsung NX20 Review". CNET. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Samsung NX20 Review". Imaging Resource. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- Demolder, Damien (30 June 2012). "Samsung NX20 Review". Amateur Photographer. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "Samsung unveils Galaxy Camera 2 and NX30 with NFC photo sharing (hands-on)". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Samsung NX30 vs Samsung NX20". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
|Samsung NX-mount MILC timeline|
|This electronics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|