From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up samus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samus is the protagonist of Nintendo's Metroid video game series.
Samus may also refer to:
- Samus, female variant of the Celtic first name Séamus
- Samus, the Latin name of the Someș River
- Samus (rural locality), a rural locality in Tomsk Oblast, Russia
- Samus (poet) (~183 BCE), Macedonian poet
- SAMUS: South African Music Studies, a peer-reviewed academic journal, and the official journal of the South African Society for Research in Music (SASRIM)
- Sammus (born 1986), rapper from Ithaca, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.