From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Bartolo is the Spanish name for Saint Bartholomew. In Spanish speaking countries it is often used as a part of placenames.
It may for example refer to:
- San Bartolo Coyotepec, in Oaxaca, Mexico
- San Bartolo Soyaltepec, in Oaxaca, Mexico
- San Bartolo Tutotepec, in Hidalgo, Mexico
- San Bartolo Yautepec, in Oaxaca, Mexico
- San Bartolo, Totonicapán, in Guatemala
- San Bartolo (Maya site) near Tikal in Guatemala
- San Bartolo District, in the Lima Province, Peru
- San Bartolo, Veraguas, Panama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Bartolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.