From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The common term sand crab can refer to various species of crustacean:
- Crustaceans of the superfamily Hippoidea, often known as mole crabs
- Emerita, a genus within Hippoidea
- Crabs of the subfamily Ocypodidae, also commonly known as ghost crabs
- Corystes cassivelaunus, found around the North Atlantic, Mediterranean Sea and North Sea
- Ovalipes australiensis, found on Australia's south coast
- Portunus pelagicus, an Indo-Pacific swimming crab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sand crab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.