A sandbank is a landform consisting of a sand bar in water, which creates a shallow area which may pose a hazard to watercraft.
Sandbank is also the name of various specific places:
- Sandbank, Argyll and Bute, a village in Scotland
- Sandbanks, a spit in Poole harbour in the south of England
- Sandbanks Provincial Park, a provincial park in Ontario, Canada
- Sandbanks National Park, a national park in Queensland, Australia
People with the surname
- Charles Sandbank (1931–2008), British electronics engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandbank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.