Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sandercock may mean:
- Craig Sandercock, the current head coach of Super League team Hull Kingston Rovers
- Graham Sandercock, a politician, author, journalist and former teacher living in Cornwall, UK
- Leonie Sandercock, Australian academic currently teaching at the School of Community & Regional Planning at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Phil Sandercock (born 21 June 1953 in Plymouth), a former professional footballer, who played for Torquay United
- Elmer Sandercock (29 July 1894 – 25 July 1971), was a Canadian politician
- Sandercock Nunataks (Coordinates: 68°32′S 52°4′E), an isolated group of nunataks about 45 miles east-southeast of the Nye Mountains in Enderby Land in Antarctica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandercock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.