Sands of time
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sands of time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sands of time may refer to:
- Sands of time (idiom), a figurative expression in the English language relating the passage of time to the sand in an hourglass.
- Sands of Time (Jay and the Americans album), a 1969 album by Jay and the Americans
- Sands of Time (S.O.S. Band album), a 1986 R&B album by the S.O.S. Band
- Sands of Time (EP), the 2002 debut EP by Black Majesty
- Sands of Time (Black Majesty album), a 2003 power metal album by Black Majesty
- Sands of Time, a 2003 hardcore album by Born from Pain
- Sands of Time (Clive Palmer album), a 2004 album by Clive Palmer
- Sands of Time (Nothing's Carved in Stone album), a 2010 rock album by Nothing's Carved in Stone
Songs and music
- "Sands of Time", a song from Fleetwood Mac's 1971 album Future Games
- "Sands of Time", 1972 hit song by Alan Merrill from Vodka Collins' 1973 album "Tokyo-New York" - there is a Japanese version of this song, lyrics by Hiroshi Ohguchi, also sung by Alan Merrill, featured in 1975 in a popular Japanese TV drama series "Zenryaku Ofukuro Sama".
- "Sands of Time", a song from Edguy's 2000 album The Savage Poetry
- "Sands of Time", a song from Wayne Hancock's 2001 album, A-Town Blues
- "The Sands of Time", a song by LeAnn Rimes on her 2001 album God Bless America
- "Sands of Time", a song from Judas Priest's 2008 album Nostradamus
- "Sands of Time", theme song of professional wrestler Jinder Mahal
- Sands of Time (opera), an opera by composer Peter Reynolds that debuted in 1993
- The Sands of Time (Sheldon novel), a 1988 novel by Sidney Sheldon
- The Sands of Time (Doctor Who), a 1996 Doctor Who novel by Justin Richards
- The Sands of Time (Hoeye novel), a 2002 children's novel by Michael Hoeye
- "The Sands of Time" (Xiaolin Showdown), episode 208 of the Xiaolin Showdown television series
- The Sands of Time, a 1992 television film directed by Gary Nelson
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, a 2003 video game, first in the "Sands of Time" series
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (film), a 2010 film based on the 2003 video game
- Sacred Sands of Time Scepter, a magical scepter in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book series
- Sands of Time, a desert on the fictional planet Eternia, from the Masters of the Universe franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sands of time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.