||This media article uses IMDb for verification. IMDb may not be a reliable source for film and television information and is generally only cited as an external link. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Martin Denny recalls, "She was a stunning model, extremely photogenic. She posed for at least the first dozen albums I did. They always changed her looks to fit the mood of the package."
She later went on to release an album of her own: Steve Allen Presents Fair and Warner, for which Martin Denny wrote the sleeve notes.
TV and movie career
Warner appeared in a number of films, often with her twin sister Sonia, including: The Human Jungle, Some Like It Hot, Nicholas Ray's Party Girl, and John Boorman's Point Blank. She also appeared in television series such as The Fugitive, two episodes of The Twilight Zone ("A Nice Place to Visit" and "The Dummy"), and one episode of Perry Mason ("The Case of the Bountiful Beauty" (1964)), playing the role of murder victim Stephanie Carew.
- "Sandra Warner Is Bright Spot in 'Mr. Smith' Show". Lake Charles American-Press. Louisiana, Lake Charles. Associated Press. November 23, 1962. p. 12. Retrieved March 2, 2017 – via Newspapers.com.
- allmusic ((( Martin Denny > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums )))
- Incredibly strange music, pg 144. 1993 Re/Search publications ISBN 0-940642-22-0
- allmusic ((( The Most Mishige > Overview )))
- Sandra Warner (I)
- Party Girl - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - The New York Times
- Point Blank (1967)
- "The Fugitive" The Chinese Sunset (1966)
- "The Twilight Zone" A Nice Place to Visit (1960) - Full cast and crew
- Sandra Warner Credits | TVGuide.com
- "The Twilight Zone" The Dummy (1962)
- "Perry Mason" The Case of the Bountiful Beauty (1964)
- Terrace, Vincent (2011). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010 (2nd ed.). Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. p. 704. ISBN 978-0-7864-6477-7.