From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sangat may refer to:
- Sangat, the Punjabi form of the Sanskrit term sangti, means company, fellowship and association
- Sangat TV, a British television station for the Sikh community
- Sangat, India, a city in Bathinda district in the Indian state of Punjab
- Sangat Island, a tiny island in the Philippines
- Sangat, Nepal, a caste that lies in Central Kathmandu, specially in Pashupathi Nath area who used to serve inside temple many years ago
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sangat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.