Sango may refer to:
- Sango language, a central African language
- Sangu language (Gabon) (also spelled Chango, Isangu, Shango, Yisangou, and Yisangu)
- Sangu language (Tanzania) from Tanzania (also spelled Sango, Kisango, Kirori, Eshisango, and Rori)
- Sango (InuYasha), a character in the manga and anime InuYasha
- Sango, one of the Himeyuri twins in the game ToHeart2
- Sango Fighter, a video game
- Sango, Zimbabwe, a town in Zimbabwe
- Sango, Nara, a town in Nara Prefecture, Japan
- Sango, a Yoruba thunder god
- Sango Pond, site of Natuashish, Newfoundland and Labrador
- The local name for the town within the Eidghah valley of Pakistan
- Sango, a Japanese name meaning "coral" 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.