|Institutions||Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics|
Sanjeev Dhurandhar is Professor at IUCAA, Pune. His research interest is detection and observation of Gravitational waves. Dhurandhar was part of the Indian team which contributed to the detection of gravitational waves. He is the science advisor to the IndIGO consortium council.
- "Sanjeev's Home page".
- "Gravitational waves: They scorned Sanjeev Dhurandhar three decades ago, today he is the toast of modern science". The Indian Express. 12 February 2016.
- Pallava Bagla (12 February 2016). "37 Indians Played A Role In Discovering Gravitational Waves". NDTV.com.
- "'It's all about extracting wave signal from noise'". The Times of India.
- "LIGO-INDIA: Proposal for an Interferometric Gravitation-Wave Observatory" (PDF). dcc.ligo.org. 10 November 2011.
- "Celebrating 22 Years of H. K. Firodia Awards for Excellence in Science & Technology". H. K. Firodia Memorial Foundation. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
|This Indian academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an astronomer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|