|Institutions||Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics|
Sanjeev Dhurandhar is Professor at IUCAA, Pune. His research interest is detection and observation of Gravitational waves. Dhurandhar was part of the Indian team which contributed to the detection of gravitational waves. He is the science advisor to the IndIGO consortium council.
- "Sanjeev's Home page".
- "Gravitational waves: They scorned Sanjeev Dhurandhar three decades ago, today he is the toast of modern science". The Indian Express. 12 February 2016.
- Pallava Bagla (12 February 2016). "37 Indians Played A Role In Discovering Gravitational Waves". NDTV.com.
- "'It's all about extracting wave signal from noise'". The Times of India. 12 February 2016.
- Bala Iyer; Tarun Souradeep; C.S. Unnikrishnan; Sanjeev Dhurandhar; Sendhil Raja; Ajai Kumar; Anand Sengupta (10 November 2011). LIGO-INDIA: Proposal for an Interferometric Gravitation-Wave Observatory (PDF) (Report). Indian Initiative in Gravitational wave Observations – via LIGO Document Control Center.
- "Celebrating 22 Years of H. K. Firodia Awards for Excellence in Science & Technology". H. K. Firodia Memorial Foundation. Retrieved 1 May 2018.