From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanjeevani or Sanjivani may refer to:
- Sanjeevani (plant), in Hindu mythology, a cure-all plant which can reverse even death
- Sanjivani (TV series), a 2004 Hindi television serial
- Sanjeevani (singer), Zee TV voice talent hunt reality show SaReGaMa 1995 winner and playback singer
- Sanjivani College of Engineering, college in Kopargaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
- Sanjivani Group of Institutes, Kopargaon, group including Sanjivani College of Engineering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanjeevani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.