Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up santan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Santan may refer to:
- Coconut milk, a foodstuff prepared from coconuts
- Ixora coccinea, a flowering plant
- Santan, Bobai County (三滩镇), town in Guangxi, China
- Santan (1959 film), a 1959 Bollywood film
- Santan, Malaysia, a place in Perlis
- Santan (state constituency), represented in the Perlis State Legislative Assembly
- Santan or Santon, a small rural parish in the SE of the Isle of Man.
- Santan (1999 film), a 1999 Bengali language film
Arizona, United States
- Santan, Arizona, a CDP in Pinal County
- San Tan Valley, Arizona, a CDP in Pinal County
- Santan Freeway, a part of Loop 202 in metropolitan Phoenix
- San Tan Mountains Regional Park
- SanTan Village, an outdoor shopping mall in Gilbert
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.