From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanwa (Japanese: 三和) may refer to:
- Sanwa, Hiroshima, a former town in Hiroshima Prefecture
- Miwa, Hiroshima, a former town in Hiroshima Prefecture (different romanization but same Japanese name)
- Sanwa, Ibaraki, a town in Ibaraki Prefecture
- Sanwa, Nagasaki, a former town in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Sanwa, Niigata, a former village in Niigata Prefecture
- Sanwa, slang for "San Joaquin Valley", California (e.g., Gemma Teller Morrow uses the term frequently in Sons of Anarchy, e.g., in season 7, episodes 3 "Playing With Monsters" and 5 "Some Strange Eruption")
- Sanwa Bank, a Japanese bank now part of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Sanwa Electronic, a Japanese company manufacturing radio-controlled model transmitters
- Sanwa Denshi (video game), a Japanese company
- Sanwa Electric Instrument Co., Ltd., a Japanese company manufacturing multitesters
- Sanwa Group, a former keiretsu, or business group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.