|Purpose||Academic conference, entertainment, education|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
The organization describes its purpose as follows:
The goal of the foundation is to foster the spread of great ideas. It aims to provide a platform for the world's smartest thinkers, greatest visionaries and most-inspiring teachers, so that millions of people can gain a better understanding of the biggest issues faced by the world, and a desire to help create a better future.
- "About TED: Who we are: Who owns TED". TED: Ideas Worth Spreading. TED Conferences, LLC.
- "Those Fabulous Confabs". NYMag.com. Retrieved 2016-06-18.
- "TED Conference | Conferences | Attend | TED". www.ted.com. Retrieved 2016-06-18.
- "TED Conference in Milwaukee?". Urban Milwaukee. Retrieved 2016-06-18.
- "Wiser.org". www.wiser.org. Archived from the original on 2015-12-04. Retrieved 2016-06-18.
- "The Creator Of TED Aims To Reinvent Conferences Once Again". Co.Design. 2011-08-08. Retrieved 2016-06-18.
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|