From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sapper is an individual combat engineer soldier usually in British, Commonwealth, or U.S. military service.
Sapper may also refer to:
- Sapper (author), the pen name of Herman Cyril McNeile (1888-1937), British author
- Alan Sapper (1931–2006), British trade unionist, brother of Laurie Sapper
- Karl Sapper (1866-1945), German explorer and linguist who worked in Central America
- Laurie Sapper (1922–1989), British trade unionist, brother of Alan Sapper
- Richard Sapper (1932–2015), German industrial designer
- A Sapper army, was a multi-brigade military construction engineer formation organized by the Soviet Union's Red Army during World War II.
- Sapper's Bog Scorpion Cave, is a cave in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar.
- Sapper Divers Detachments, are the Portuguese Navy's combat divers unit.
- Sapper Hill, a mountain of East Falkland
- Sapper Tab, a badge worn by US Army personnel who have completed the Sapper Leader Course
- Sapper, a fictional character on the TV series The Wire
- The Sapper VCs is a book by Colonel GWA Napier published in 1998, it details the accounts of 55 officers and men of the Royal Engineers who have been awarded the Victoria Cross.
- The Electro Sapper is a weapon for the spy in Team fortress 2. This weapon destroys structures that engineer has built when it is deployed on them.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.