Sarajevo may refer to:
- Sarajevo, capital and largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Istočno Sarajevo, city of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, an assassination placed in Sarajevo leading to World War I
- Sarajevo (1940 French film), a 1940 French film directed by Max Ophüls
- Sarajevo (1940 Hungarian film), a Hungarian film directed by Ákos Ráthonyi
- Sarajevo (1955 film), an Austrian film directed by Fritz Kortner
- Welcome to Sarajevo, a 1997 British film directed by Michael Winterbottom
- Sarajevo (2014 film), an Austrian film directed by Andreas Prochaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarajevo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.