Sarajevski Otvoreni Centar
Sarajevski Otvoreni Centar (Sarajevo Open Centre), abbreviated SOC, is an independent feminist civil society organisation and advocacy group which campaigns for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex (LGBTI) people and women rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The organization also gives asylum and psychological support to victims of discrimination and violence.
The Pink Report is an annual report made by the organization on the state of the Human Rights of LGBTI People in the country and is supported by the Norwegian Embassy.
- Spahić and Gavrić, Aida and Saša (2012). Čitanka LGBT ljudskih prava, 2. dopunjeno izdanje (PDF) (in Serbo-Croatian). Sarajevo: Sarajevski otvoreni centar/Heinrich Böll Foundation. ISBN 978-9958-577-02-4. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- Miftari, Edita (2015). Gavrić, Saša; Bošnjak, Emina (eds.). Human Rights do not Recognize Political Ideology! Political Parties and the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender People (pdf). Human Rights Series. 34. Sarajevski otvoreni centar. 57. ISBN 978-9958-536-25-0.
- By Agan Uzunović (2016-05-18). "Bosnian LGBTI Activists Demand: Equality Now!". Revolution News. Archived from the original on 2016-06-03. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "About us – Sarajevski Otvoreni Centar". Soc.ba. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Povećan broj slučajeva kršenja ljudskih prava LGBTI osoba - BUKA Magazin". 6yka.com. 2016-05-19. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Norwegian Embassy supports Sarajevo Open Centre's Pink Report". Norveska.ba. 2016-05-17. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
|This article about politics in Bosnia and Herzegovina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This feminism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|