From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarasin is a surname.
- Edouard Sarasin (1843-1917), a Swiss scientist
- Fritz Sarasin, full name Karl Friedrich Sarasin (1859-1942), a Swiss naturalist
- Jakob Sarasin (1742-1802), a Swiss manufacturer and writer in the age of enlightenment.
- Jean François Sarrazin (c. 1611-1654), or Sarasin, a French author
- Pao Sarasin (1929-2013), a Thai politician and policeman
- Paul Sarasin (1856-1929), full name Paul Benedict Sarasin (1856-1929), a Swiss naturalist
- Pong Sarasin, a Thai businessman and politician
- Pote Sarasin (1905-2000), a Thai diplomat and politician
- Ronald A. Sarasin (born 1934), a U.S. Representative from Connecticut
- Thian-hee Sarasin (1848–1925), a Thai physician
- Sarasin's goby
- All pages with titles containing Sarasinorum for species named for the Sarasins
- J. Safra Sarasin, a Swiss private bank
|This page lists people with the surname Sarasin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|