From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saro may refer to:
- Sir Abdool Raman Osman State College, a secondary school in Phoenix, Mauritius
- Saunders-Roe, a former British aero- and marine-engineering company
- Servicios Aéreos Rutas Oriente, a defunct Mexican low-cost airline
- Saro, Cantabria, a municipality in Spain
- Saro, Mali, a village in the Ségou Region of Mali
- Särö, a locality situated in Halland County, Sweden
- SARO, an alternate name of Saunders-Roe Limited
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.