From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sarsparilla)
Sarsaparilla may refer to:
- Several species of plants, of the genus Smilax, including:
- Other plant species known by the same name include:
- Sarsaparilla (soft drink), made or flavored with the root of these plants
- The Australian author Patrick White uses Sarsaparilla as the name for the fictional town where many of his works take place.
- In Peyo's comics, Sarsaparilla leaves are the Smurfs' food of choice.
- In The Big Lebowski, Sam Elliott plays a character/narrator called "The Stranger" who orders a Sarsaparilla drink on two occasions at a bar in the bowling alley where many scenes take place.
- In O. Henry's short story "Jeff Peters as a Personal Magnet" the title character uses "Sarsaparilla" as a Perfectly Cromulent Word saying "The triumph of mind over sarsaparilla".
- Sassparilla (band), Portland, Oregon-based roots-rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarsaparilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.