From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sary-Ozek may refer to one of the following, related to places in Kazakhstan.
- Sary-Ozek station, a railway station
- Sary-Ozek, Kazakhstan, a settlement in Kazakhstan's Kyzylorda Region
- Sary-Ozek, Almaty Region, a settlement in Kazakhstan's Almaty Region
- Sary-Ozek military range, witnessed demolition of Soviet ICBMs
- Sary-Ozek. Farewell to Arms, a 1988 documentary about ICBM demolition
- Sary-Ozek or Sarozek, a fictional cosmodrome and desert in Chingiz Aitmatov's novel The Day Lasts More Than a Hundred Years
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sary-Ozek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.