Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sasa may refer to:
- Saša, a given name
- Genjū Sasa (1900–1959), Japanese film director and critic
- Sa'sa'a bin Sohan (598–666), a companion of Imam Ali revered by Shia Muslims
- Sa'sa', a Palestinian village depopulated during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War
- Sasa, Israel, a kibbutz in Galilee, Israel
- Sasa, Republic of Macedonia, a village in the Makedonska Kamenica Municipality
- Sa'sa', Syria, a town in the Rif Dimashq Governorate
- Sasa (dance), a Samoan dance
- Sasa (plant), a genus of bamboo
- Sasa (video game), an arcade video game released for the MSX1
- Solvent-accessible surface area, the surface area of a biomolecule that is accessible to a solvent
- Sa Sa International Holdings, a Hong Kong chainstore
- Shekere, a musical instrument also known as "sasa" or "saasaa"
- Sása (disambiguation), several villages in Slovakia
- Şasa (disambiguation), several villages in Romania
- SASA (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.