From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sasa (disambiguation))
Sasa may refer to:
- Saša, a given name
- Genjū Sasa (1900–1959), Japanese film director and critic
- Sasa Handa (born 1985), Japanese AV actress
- Sa'sa'a bin Sohan (598–666), a companion of Imam Ali revered by Shia Muslims
- Sa'sa', a Palestinian village depopulated during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War
- Sasa, Israel, a kibbutz in Galilee, Israel
- Sasa, Republic of Macedonia, a village in the Makedonska Kamenica Municipality
- Sa'sa', Syria, a town in the Rif Dimashq Governorate
- Sasa (dance), a Samoan dance
- Sasa (plant), a genus of bamboo
- Sasa (video game), an arcade video game released for the MSX1
- Solvent-accessible surface area, the surface area of a biomolecule that is accessible to a solvent
- Sa Sa International Holdings, a Hong Kong chainstore
- Shekere, a musical instrument also known as "sasa" or "saasaa"
- Sása (disambiguation), several villages in Slovakia
- Şasa (disambiguation), several villages in Romania
- SASA (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.