From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sasha may refer to:
- Sasha (name), includes list of people with the name and the variants Sascha or Sacha
||It has been suggested that this section be merged into Sasha_(name)#Fictional_or_mythical_characters. (Discuss) Proposed since July 2015.|
- Sasha, a character from the Pita-Ten Manga
- Sasha, a character from the Bratz line of fashion dolls
- Sasha, a character from the game Advance Wars: Dual Strike
- Sasha Nein, a character from the video game Psychonauts
- Sasha La Fleur, a character from the movie, All Dogs Go to Heaven 2, the television series, and An All Dogs Christmas Carol
- Sasha, the reincarnation of Athena in the manga Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
- Sasha, the Russian bartender at Rick's Cafe Americain in Casablanca
- Sasha, the Muscovite Princess in the novel Orlando: A Biography by Virginia Woolf
- Sasha, the pilot from the film 2012
- Sasha Braus, a character from the manga/anime Shingeki no Kyojin
- Sasha (The Walking Dead), a character from the "The Walking Dead"
- Sasha (dog) (2004–2008), a Labrador dog that served in the British Army
- Sasha (espionage), an alleged Soviet mole in the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency during the Cold War
- "Sascha … ein aufrechter Deutscher", song by Die Toten Hosen from the album Kauf MICH!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sasha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.