Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sasha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sacha, Sasha, Sascha, or variant may refer to:
- Sasha (name), includes list of people with the name and the variants Sascha or Sacha
- Sasha (DJ) (born 1969), born Alexander Coe
- Sasha (German singer) (born 1972), born Sascha Schmitz
- Sasha (Jamaican musician) (born 1974), gospel singer and former deejay, born Christine Chin
- Sasha (dog) (2004–2008), a Labrador dog that served in the British Army
- Galianora sacha (G. sacha), Ecuadorian jumping spider
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sasha, a 2003 album by Sasha Gradiva
- Pour Sacha, a.k.a. For Sacha, 1991 film
- "Sascha … ein aufrechter Deutscher", a 1992 song by Die Toten Hosen from the album Kauf MICH!
- Sascha-Film, defunct Austrian film company
- Sasha-class minesweeper, NATO designated name, Soviet Navy minesweeper class
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sasha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.