He attended Miina Härma Secondary Grammar School in Tartu between 1989-2001. 2001-2003 he studied computer graphics and advertising in Tartu Art College, then film and video directing in the Tallinn University between 2003-2005. Since 2007 he has been attending a master’s level screenwriting course in Baltic Film and Media School.
He won the first prize in Estonian Novel Competition 2005 with his work Mina olin siin. Esimene arest. A feature-length film based on the novel was released in 2008 (I Was Here).
Henno worked in Estonian Television as an assistant and director. Since 2005 he has been a member of Estonian Writers' Union. Since 2010 he works as a CEO of Spring Advertising ad agency Royal Service event marketing agency.
Henno also enjoys reading, sailing and shooting (IPSC).
- Elu algab täna (Life Starts Today e-book, 2003)
- Mina olin siin. Esimene arest (I Was Here. The First Arrest; Eesti Päevaleht 2005)
- Mereröövlimäng (Pirat Game; Troll 2005)
- Elu algab täna (Life Starts Today; Eesti Päevaleht 2006)
- Südameasjad (Matters of the Heart; shortfilm, Allfilm 2007)
- Toomas Haug, "Sass Henno, Robertino Loretti ja narkorealism" – Looming 2006, nr. 2, p. 300–304 (Sass Henno, Robertino Loretti and the narcorealism)