|Look up sassy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sassy can refer to
- Sassy, Calvados, a commune in France
- SCUBA-2 All Sky Survey (SASSy), an astronomical survey
- Sassy, Inc., a baby-care products company owned by Kid Brands
- Sassy (magazine), a defunct teen magazine, aimed at teenage female fans of alternative and indie rock music.
- Sassy Pandez, English DJ
- Sarah Vaughan (1924–1990), nicknamed Sassy, American jazz singer
- Sassy (album), a 1956 album by Sarah Vaughan
- Sassy, a member of the Japanese band High and Mighty Color
- "Sassy", a song by Katerina Graham
- "Sassy", a song by The Manhattan Transfer from The Offbeat of Avenues
- "Sassy", a song by Hole
- SA-C (programming language) (pronounced "sassy"), a member of the C programming language family
- Sass (disambiguation)
- Sasse (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sassy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.