Jump to navigation Jump to search
SATIS or Station Area Traffic Improvement Scheme, is a traffic improvement project in Mumbai, India.
Satis or SATIS may also refer to:
- Satis (goddess) AKA Satet, the cult of deification of the floods of the Nile River in Egyptian mythology
- Satis (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Satis House, a fictional estate in the Charles Dickens novel Great Expectations
- Renault Vel Satis, a French executive car
- Sports Association of Tasmanian Independent Schools (SATIS), a group of schools in Tasmania, Australia formed to conduct sporting competitions
- SATIS Expo, an annual Francophone trade show for broadcasters
- Satis, a Latin phrase, often used in literary English, meaning "Enough!"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.