Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Saturnalia or saturnalia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival in honor of the god Saturn.
Saturnalia may also refer to:
- Saturnalia (dinosaur), a genus of dinosaur
Books and comics
- Saturnalia (Macrobius), work of 5th century philosopher Ambrosius Theodosius Macrobius
- Saturnalia (webcomic), a science fiction cartoon series by Nina Matsumoto
- Saturnalia (Callin novel), a 1986 science fiction novel by Grant Callin
- Saturnalia (Davis novel), a 2007 crime novel by Lindsey Davis
- Saturnalia (The Gutter Twins album), 2008
- Saturnalia (The Wedding Present album), 1996
- "Saturnalia" (song), a song by Marilyn Manson
- Saturnalia (PBM), a swords and sorcery Play-by-mail game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saturnalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.