Saucon Creek starts in Lower Milford Township, flows to the northeast passing through the communities of Limeport, Bingen, and Hellertown, and joins the Lehigh River in Bethlehem. The Meadows Banquet Center in Hellertown and Saucon Park in Bethlehem are located along the Saucon. The Ehrhart's Mill Historic District is located along Saucon Creek.
- Nancy Run, next tributary of the Lehigh River going downriver
- Monocacy Creek (Lehigh River), next tributary of the Lehigh River going upriver
- List of rivers of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed April 1, 2011
- Gertler, Edward. Keystone Canoeing, Seneca Press, 2004. ISBN 0-9749692-0-6
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Hope R. and Kenneth R. LeVan, William Sisson (December 1986 – January 1987). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Ehrhart's Mill Historic District" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-10-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saucon Creek.|
|This Lehigh County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Northampton County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|