From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saur or -saur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saur may refer to:
- Dog king - a Scandinavian tradition
- Saur 1 - an APC developed by ROMARM
- K. G. Saur Verlag, German publisher
- Saur (restaurant), Michelin starred restaurant in The Hague, Netherlands
- Saur Mountains, in China and Kazakhstan
- Saur, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- "-saur", a suffix used in taxonomy to describe reptiles, particularly dinosaurs
People with the surname
- Karl Saur (1902–1966), German State Secretary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.