Postcard of Savci
|• Total||5.87 km2 (2.27 sq mi)|
|Elevation||225.2 m (738.8 ft)|
Savci (pronounced [ˈsaːu̯tsi]) is a settlement in the Slovene Hills (Slovene: Slovenske gorice) in the Municipality of Sveti Tomaž in northeastern Slovenia. The area traditionally belonged to the Styria region and is now included in the Drava Statistical Region.
Notable people that were born or lived in Savci include:
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Sveti Tomaž municipal site
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number 20156
- "Stanko Cajnkar". Ognjišče. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Janež, Stanko (1953). Pregled zgodovine Jugoslovanskih književnosti: Slovenska književnost. Ljubljana: Založba obzorja. p. 530.
|This article about the Municipality of Sveti Tomaž in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|