Savyon Liebrecht (Hebrew: סביון ליברכט; born 13 January 1948) is an Israel author. She was born in Munich, Germany, to Polish Holocaust survivors as Sabine Sosnowski, the eldest of three children. She emigrated to Israel in 1950.
Liebrecht studied journalism in London, United Kingdom, for one year and received a baccalaureate from Tel Aviv University. In 1971, Liebrecht married, and in 1977 she had a daughter and, later, a son.
Her published works include:
- Apples from the Desert: Selected Stories, Feminist Press, 2000 ISBN 978-1-55861-235-8
- A Man and a Woman and a Man: A Novel, Persea Books, 2003, ISBN 978-0-89255-297-9
- A Good Place for the Night: Stories, Persea Books, 2006, ISBN 978-0-89255-320-4
- The Women My Father Knew: A Novel, Persea Books, 2010, ISBN 978-0-89255-356-3
- Kremer, S. Lillian (2003). Holocaust Literature: Lerner to Zychlinsky, index. Taylor & Francis. pp. 1142–. ISBN 9780415929844. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Hebrew Wikipedia
- German Wikipedia