Scales of Justice
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scales of Justice can refer to:
- Scales of Justice (symbol), scales held by Lady Justice symbolizing the measure of a case's support and opposition
- Scales of Justice (miniseries), a 1983 Australian television drama
- "Scales of Justice", a song by Avantasia from the 2010 album The Wicked Symphony
- Scales of Justice (novel), a novel by New Zealand writer Ngaio Marsh featuring her character Inspector Roderick Alleyn
- The Scales of Justice, a series of 13 cinema shorts produced in the UK between 1962 and 1967, later shown as a TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scales of Justice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.